Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dec 2006

Last Friday at 1AM I started throwing up and out the other side. Lisa started the samething 30 min later. Sophia was already sick. So, for Friday, Sat and some of Sunday we were all sick. I was on my back all of Friday and Sat. I don't think Lisa was as bad as I was. She managed to take care of the baby. I would have asked Fran or Cindy to come over if not. Lisa did GOOOOOOOD!.

Jim Bowman came over for dinner one Sunday. That was nice. He should come over more. And he loved my first try at spaghetti sauce.

We saw my Aunt Stella this past Sunday. She really loves Sophia. She would not give her up. I sent her extra photos yesterday. She gave Sophia some good money for her bank account. I feel so bad we don't do more for my Aunt.
*****************

We were off to Miami in Jan. - - - With us being sick and the holidays and $$ and.....Stuff, I am not sure now and the Flights keep going up. I am really looking forward to working out back in the garden. We can let Sophia crawl or walk any where she wants.

***************
Oh We bought a CamCorder, Vidieo recorder, a thing that shoots movies on to little DVDs. It is great but..... You want so much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home