Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holidays and stuff

We bought a camcorder. It was $ but we really have to get the Sophia recorded before she turns 18. She is growing and getting older quick.

We had Thanksgiving over Jimmy and Cindys. It was nice. The grandparents were there. I am so happy the Al got out of the house. 2 days later we went over the grandparents for dinner. I really dig them. I wish they were younger.

Sophia was sick for a while and I was really worried. She had a fever. I remember being down wildwood one summer and I was very sick. I still remember sort of halusinating. Dad took me to the Dr. I remember laying on a bed with the door closed during the day. I was very sick. I know.
*****************
I still can't believe everyone has kids. Does everyone feels this insane love?
***********
Bill and Jen have a basset hound. Droopy

********************

We might be going to Miami in January. I really want to see Sophia in the water. I think she will love it.

*************

We were over Jimmy's for Thanksgiving. They had aditions put on the house. $$$$$$$ . the Kitchen is perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home