Friday, September 29, 2006

Sophia / DC/ Apple/Work



Well my little girl is even more cute now.

We are going to Washington DC for a few days in OCT. - I hope to take lots of Photos. We are going to be a block from the White house. Instead of Sophia in front of a tractor I want the White House in the back.

She is so good on the train. One in a while he freaks out and is real loud. I get embarrised but what are you going to do. She only cries right before she goes to sleep and when she does cry is is only for a min or 2. Her smiles give us more then we give her. Every morning she wakes up and sees me or Lisa and just SMILES soooo big. Our morning are so different now.

*************

I really want to hear Fiona Apples new one. I heard good things about it. When her first one came out I loved it. It got to famous. I have noticed that when I hear anything to much I then never listen to it or watch it.

******************

Work -

I think my past health stuff was partly because of stressing out. Work is in order now, For the moment, and it feels good. Real good.

******************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home