Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Holidays

I like the holidays after the buying of all the stuff. I am thinking of what I got for who that was real nice. I got Lisa something she needed. I got Aunt stella somthing she will eat. Sophia has all real fun stuff but that is way to easy. I think I do xmas over board with the presents. When I was young lots of little things were great. It looked like a lot. I think I am still doing the a lot is good thing. Sophia is fine with any thing . we could probly wrap up her stuff for next year and I real might do it. Why not?

Lisa presents. I think we are getting to old for presents. I can't think of one thing I would want if we had a billion dollars.

****************

I am upset with service in stores. I am going to start taking names down and writting letters. That is how to make a change. I have written good letters. I am still upset because I was at CVS and the cashier was not good at her job and even asked me to take my basket to the front of the store. I am done being mr. nice.

************

I have been showing the Sophia vidios to everyone. I feel so ....In baby love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home