Friday, November 11, 2005

Thanksgiving 2005 - Food Thoughts

Lisa -
I am bad because I might eat turkey.
But I think not eating turkey on Thanksgiving is a good thing. It is the best day not to eat turkey. (for turkeys)

So ....if you want to tell your mom not to make Turkey I am behind you 100%. I will not miss it.

I am so back and forth. I guess we should stick to our guns. There is going to be a ton of food. No one is going to go hungry.

I guess I will try to not eat turkey.

(I did buy a fake turkey already)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday Coffee Klatch
Well, another week has passed and on these slower days blogospherically-speaking, it is time to chat.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home