Monday, October 24, 2005

Wife and Baby

My wife is sounding like expecting mother or I am getting all excited about the baby. I can see changes in Lisa. She is to happy. She is glowing! (not that she does not always glow)

She went for another ultra sound last week and saw hands and stuff. The 9 months are going to go quick. When they put the scanner thing on the baby it got all .fidgity. He did not like it. They tried tapping on Lisa’s belly to move into the right place so they could do the scan. He or she was squirming all around. I wish I was there.

I am still getting over the heartbeat. It was just a lima bean but when he moved it real close for a second I saw a huge beating heart. It was so big and moving. It was big because they can make it big but it was pumping real good.

I think Lisa is sending out some kind of un-see-able gass, (not just the gass) that is making me think different. That make expected fathers think different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home