Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Stuff - Sept 28 2005 - Yard Sale and...........Stuff

I am sending my friend Jeff this blog address and some info on what is up. He was a great friend when I was in the Marine Corp. It was when I was in Hawaii and my Mom had cancer and died. And we were young. We were young. Did I say that already?

We had this weekend that lasted me a life time so far. I think it was a long weekend and I think I "fell asleep" the first night. But it was a good time. FUCK - We checked into the $$$ hotel and they gave us room 666. (I have pictures!) Then - We find a whole pack of smokes in the closet but the pack is filled with joints. This is like 2 hours into our weekend. I don't know if I smoked. I might have since I crashed. ?????

I have to put the photos on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home