Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Unsubscribe - Yeah Right

I now have more than 3 e mail accounts not counting this blog thing. I had one account that was going good. and it is free. I got a bit of junk mail to the account and I normally just deleted it.

One day I decided that I should get no junk mail and started to unsubscrib to the junk mail I always received. I then started to receive more junk mail. This is what I found at the bottom of one of the sites recently.

"Please understand that by unsubscribing from the advertiser’s e-mail list you will be passing your e-mail address to that advertiser."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ineke said...

Holy Moly, you get a lot of spam mail. Turn on word verification !

Anyway, stumbled upon your blog today and i wanted to congratulate you and your wife on the baby!!
I read about your worry concerning your age, and ofcourse i don't know how old you are, but i have the feeling americans become parents at a younger age than most ppl I know, so i wouldn't worry too much! I am sure you will do fine. A kid will settle itself in the family he arrives. No matter what that family is like. That's one of the advices i got from our midwife and she was right.
Again; congratulations and maybe till another time!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home