Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Teeth - You gots um good or you gots um bad. No?




Teeth - You have good ones or you have bad ones. Maybe I didn't brush as much as I think I did when I was a little one. Anyway - I have bad teeth. I am getting older and they are not getting better. I actually think I have been lucky up till now. For a long while I did not have any insurance and I did not go to the dentist for years. And years.

When I got the job with the insurance I still did not go for years. Fuck! I was paying for it. What was I thinking? I was thinking 'my teeth don't hurt' and all is fine.

When I was younger my dad would take me to a dentist that would drill without Novocain. What the fuck was my dad thinking? I was faking? I want to know what it would have cost with the Novocain. What WAS he thinking? I don't remember $ being that tight. FUCK - I would never do that to my son. I can't figure it out. Make me tough? That is what I am thinking.

When I was in the MC - during boot camp they ripped out 2 real perfect mollers ( back teeth). They just gave me needles and then got pliers. He was yanking and pulling. It was not too bad but I know my head was moving back and forth as he was trying to get the healthy tooth out. Again I tell you, there was no pain. I think that is when my ideas of dentists changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home