Monday, August 15, 2005

Pizza




I am recommending a new pizza place . Vince's on Grant Ave by Bustleton Ave. Lisa Fran and I ate there last night. Their menu is Pizza, Strombolli and soda. That is all. No fries, no salad, no mozzarella sticks. That is a bold statement. Crunchy bottom, Sauce on top. It is one of those rare pizza's that is just as good cold as it is hot. I will take a photo next time. (above is the great Tony's Pizza)

This brings me to another issue I must get off my chest. Pizza can be special and it should be special. Lisa and I were at 2nd between Market and Chestnut. We stopped for slices at a new place there. Funking worst pizza I have had. It is hard to even say that. I have made pizza with white bread that was better. You have to really try to make it bad for me to say - PIZZA BAD - . If your going to own a pizza shop you should care about your pizza. They could have made the sauce unique and the rest bad and I would have accepted it. They could have perfected the crust and made it thin and crunchy. They could have mixed different kind of cheeses for their own unique combo. THey COuld have topped it with jelly beans. No - the whole pizza sucked and it just came out of the oven and we were hungry. If you are between Market and Chestnut on 2nd don't get pizza there. You can spit on their building for me if you care to.

What Movie? Pizza in a Cup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home