Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Getting Physical in the Basement

"Getting physical these days is not doing bottle of what ever curls. It is not about smoking your wacky weed. It is about discipline! Discipline I say." "Hey you. Space boy." "Yes You!" "Sit up and Pay Attension!".
**************8

I cut down on the crazy life style. It was not crazy just unhealthy. Now I am working out. Recently I have seen single brain cells poppin' out an ear when I was shaving. That is a sign that they are building up. That is a sign that they are building up at a rate that they were not used to. It is so congested in there some are just jumping, taking off, calling it quits.

I have a section in the basement that I sectioned off from Lisa, the cats and the world. I had it blocked off so good one time Lisa knocked on something and said "Can Jim come out to play". Initially it was going to be my music room, and in the future it still could be, but the cats kept barfing all over the floor. Then It looked like shit. where the cats don't go. I would not go into the basement if it was not for my little workout space. I have the nice old big desk, the small TV, and the beams overhead. (not because it is I tried to fix it up but I think it is going to end up the basement workout looking workout room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home