Thursday, August 18, 2005

Getting Older


I don't care that much about getting older. I do watch my gut and I look better without the grey. But over all I think getting older is not that bad. Yet.

Anyway - I work with a girl that is 7 years younger. It does not seen like that much but it is. It is in music years. 2 Months ago she heard a song that she really liked. It was the first time she ever heard it. It was 'Do you feel like we do?' by Peter Frampton. She is going on a trip and I thought I would get 'Frampton Comes Alive' for her for the the plane ride. I went into the music store and asked if they had Frampton Comes Alive. The guy asked me who the artist was. I was not a Peter Frampton fan but he was famous. No?

I just sort of polled the last so many people passing by my desk. The closest I got to someone knowing who he was , was "I think I have heard of him". I am going to take it as a music thing. Led Zeps first Album was in 69 as was Sabbaths.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone had Frampton Comes Alive. I know I had 2 copies at the same time.It was a "must have" if you grew up in the 70's.


Long Live The "Mad Hatter" and Chemistry 101!!!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home