Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hericane K

I can't believe it is that bad. This is the second huge historic yechy thing that has happened in 5 years. I think the bad guys caused this one.

There are a lot of questions to be asked.

Am I going to hell because I feel worse for the animals then the people?

Philadelphia is taking in hundreds of the homeless. What about our homeless? I am not talking about people that do not want help . I am not talking about people that can not help them selves. I am not talking about people that want a free bee. Fuck - You know them when you see or hear them. I am talking about A homeless mom and her child that were abused and decided to leave.

What do females think? Us males are so domanant! We force sex that much. Sex is a drug and you do not know what you are doing? (our population ) (that is where our tax $ is going). MORE PEOPLE THAT had parents that did not want kids. I was just thinking of the movie Quiz Show -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like bath and body works on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home