Tuesday, August 02, 2005

WE MUST KEEP respending and rebuying everything.

I am thinking about all the things that we keep spending money on to keep everything upgraded. A few off the top of my head are:

Records, 8 Tracks, Cassettes, CDs, MP3s

Computers – We have had 3 or 4 in the past 8 years. I remember buying our top of the line 56k modem. And do you remember 3.5s? Zip drives? I think my wife is on her 4th Palm. Funny how none of the old cables and connectors work and how she can not beam me anything onto her old palm that she had given me.

We lease cars now and computer and printers.

What do I have that is old that I will not get rid of and works great because it is old?
I have 2 pair of shoes that are great. I will never find the same ones in a new version. I think I like 2 pair out of every 8 that I buy. Shoes are hard. You don’t know till you give them a good test.

Old cars and old guitars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home