Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Coffee, Booze & Glue




"I picked a bad week to quite sniffing glue" - What movie?

I stopped drinking booze. It has been 47 min already. I think I am doing wonderful. I have thought about buying a pint of vodka 31 times but I didn't. I am stronger then that.

I am joking. I did quit but it has been over 2 weeks.

I want to talk coffee. I do feel bad about helping Starbucks take over the world but I do love their coffee and I know I can always get a fix when ever I need one. They are almost on every other block in the big cities. It is coffee not hard drugs. I do wonder about the headaches my wife and her mom get when they don't have their fill of coffee. Me? I just don't get in a situation where I can't get one if I need it. The flask of coffee and the caffeine pills that I carry with me at all times do make me feel at ease. They are 'Just incase'.

I am not a Starbucks kind of guy. I am not one of them J Crew people. I am not anything like the couple in 'Best of Show'. Dig? I like my coffee with a bit of sugar and a bit of milk. The milk is not mandatory and I could do with out the sugar if I had to. It has to have a kick, put hair on your chest, open your eyes so you look like Marty Feldman. I think coffee should taste like coffee not a desert. I was sick of hearing everyone ordering Chi this and Chi that. I will try almost anything once. My wife has started to order them so one day I ask for a taste. She says I will not like it. Chi is a fuckin' gay Christmas tree drink. Yeah - I'll do my thing you do yours.
********************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home