Thursday, January 19, 2006

New Feeling

I gots a new feeling.

I was in the hospital for a little while. I think that is when my thinking changed. I did not go through any spiritial changes ( no "I see god") but the big change is that I am not stressing about work. That to me is a big big change. There is also the baby that will be here soon. Maybe I was stressing to much and while I was sleeping my body and brain made a change so I could survive through the hard time.

Baby - I am really excited. My brother said it would change me. I think he is a lot like me.

My wife is in St Marteen. She is with her Dad and Linda. Snorkaling. I miss her.

After the hospital I am thinking different.

I want to play hockey.

I want 1 big amp. (Maybe)

I want to write a short story.

I think I like peole. I want to use that some how.

I Know I love animals. I want to use that some how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home