Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I talked to 2 of my best friends in the past 2 days that I never get to see. Ralph and Col.


Dr X - “If their your good friends you would see them more.”

Jim - “ We are such good friends that I just know we will all ways be there”

Dr X – Yeah?

Jim - Yeah!.... ?

Jim – We are getting older. Makeing things happen these days does take a while. Ralph said there is a big back yard. His kids are ultra cool and I think we will all end up bonding again/seeing each other more often.

**********************************



R&C seem like friends from a different life time. They are. I never see them but I would do anything for them.

*****************************

Does it have to do with memorys of times we had in the past? I sometimes think that.

*******************************
When I was 15...16? 14? I remember yelling at my mom and hitting a door. She was trying to tell me my ideas and thoughts would change as I got older. I hit a door and while very angry saying something like "I will think this way forever".

I don't remember what we were fighting about. I know now I was wrong. It is a happening that stayed with me.

******************





Lisa had a Breast Feeding class last night. Sounds rough. Constant feeding. I do believe that Mom’s milk is the best. Lisa has the best part and the hardest part of all the baby stuff. I hope to be the perfect support person/ father/ husband. I have to keep in mind that Lisa is doing the stuff that I could never do. I think she will be a natural with our child.

I am really looking forward to seeing Sophia/Sofia.

*****************************
The Baby’s room looks great. So mellow and baby like.
I hope I will be a good dad.

This is a HUGE step. It is the biggest one I have ever taken. It is happening because it is a we thing.
******************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home